14CSL92-51 Dotco Air Drill *$1,302.00 MSRP
• Design features double ball bearings for the spindle, pre-loaded for longer bearing life and more accurate spindle control. Vibration and runout are reduced.
• Time-proven motor and gear design is well balanced to reduce vibration and extend tool life.
• Rubber grip acts as a thermal protector and isolates vibration for improved operator comfort.
• Each tool is individually checked, aligned and adjusted on our assembly line for minimum chuck runout. Vibration is minimized.
• Gears are machined from alloy steel and heat-treated, with fixed cages to control centers for smooth operation.
• Ergonomically critical finger and thumb guides fit the hand and aid in control. Housing is made of durable lightweight industrial grade aluminum.
• Handles are shaped to fit the human hand. They are flat where they need to be flat and round where they need to be round.
Free Speed: 3,200 RPM
Drill Diameter: 3/8”
Weight: 2.9 Lbs./1.31 Kg
Length: 6.3”/160 mm
Geared Chuck Size: 1/4”
Air Inlet Size: 1/4” NPT