POP ProSet PB3400 battery tool for Structural Blind Rivets 3/16'' - 1/4''
We offer a solution for two challenging issues. You require a workplace with a safe operating environment, free of clutter and obstruction. You require a tool that can perform continuously in a production environment without the drawback of “tool overload”.
Applifast is quick to deliver the cordless ProSet® PB3400 with a 20V Li-Ion battery. Eliminating the need for an air supply makes your area free of obstructing hoses and provides the freedom to move at will.
The PB3400’s powerful jaws have a pulling force of 4,047 lb and are capable of placing up to 1,000 1/4’’ structural blind rivets per charge (4.0 Ah battery). While the tool is productive, the secondary battery could be charged and swapped out at a moment's notice.
The ProSet® PB3400 is a battery-powered tool for structural blind rivets. Offering excellent ergonomics, great strength, and great added features, the PB3400 ensures high productivity and improves your return on investment with very low installation cost.
This powerful high-speed cordless power tool offers great strength and endurance. It comes equipped with a long-lasting DEWALT XR Li-Ion battery capable of placing an average of up to 1000 ø6,4mm structural blind rivets per charge (4.0Ah battery).
The ProSet PB3400 allows for time saving continuous operation in production environments without “tool overload.”
• Robust tool case for outdoor installation.
• Different battery configurations available.
• Lightweight but strong.
• Durable brushless motor that requires minimal maintenance.
• Quick release nose housing and jaw guide removal.
• Rivet holding mechanism. Rivets do not drop out at any angle.
• Quick slide battery installation.
• Integral mandrel collector with large capacity for storing spent mandrels.
• Dimensions (incl. 4.0Ah battery): 336 mm (L) x 275 mm (H) / 13.2” (L) x 10.8” (H)
• Batteries: DEWALT 20V Li-Ion 4.0Ah battery pack, all with charge indicator
• Charger: DEWALT DCB115 fast charger, 60 minutes (4.0Ah) charge time
• Weight: 2.42 kg / 5.3 lbs including 4.0Ah battery
Kit Includes: POP ProSet PB3400 20V Battery Powered Rivet Tool 2- 20V Li-Ion 4.0Ah Slim Battery Packs with Charge Indicators 20V Li-Ion Charger with Charging Progress Display Heavy-duty Blow Molded Carrying Case Tool comes set up for 1/4'' rivets